Happy New Year 2021


As the entire world around us grows older by a year, I hope you possess a heart that remains as youthful and cheerful as always. 

Wishing you a Happy New Year






Unsent Letters......
to someone by someone
Dipped In 'Dark' Black Ink

COMING SOON!





You were always my best friend,
Looking out for me, making sure
The path I travelled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
There cannot be a better sister than you.








• तेरी मासूम निगाहों के तक़द्दुस की क़सम

 सो भी जाऊँ तो तिरे ख़्वाब जगा देते हैं •

There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few that will catch your heart. Pursue those.

PS• Pendant by #SwapnilSaundarya Label • Swapnil Saundarya Menz



AN UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY OF 2013✓

I had received a special e-mail from one of my readers 'Miss Zeba Khan' (in 2013) .... she told me that she is my "biggest fan" and she loves my blogs and art. (via her email)  She sent me this lovely composition of my pic and this "GUDDA" (Male Doll). I don't know from where she has collected this pic of my look alike "Gudaa" and I actually couldn't ask this question to her because I was so overwhelmed to see this very special e-mail of my biggest fan (according to her).

I don't know what's her age ...I don't know how she looks .... don't even wanted to know but Dear Zeba ! if u r reading this post then I would like to say a big thanks to you for making me feel soo special by your tremendously mind blowing gift. 

I usually receive so many emails and comments on my work and I always appreciate my friends and readers for encouraging me. Their feedback actually inspires me to work better than the best but this e-mail of yours is truly special and I will never forget your name till I die ... 'Zeba Khan' - this name will always remain in my heart whether it is your real name or fake one ..but I really appreciate your endeavour to come forward and express your beautiful feelings in the most beautiful way.


Thank You ❤



Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.
















Comments