Vitiligo Pride by Rishabh Shukla aka Painter Babu

 The scars on my body are my medals and I wear them with pride.

Say No to Vitiligo Discrimination


I have Vitiligo......God couldn't choose which color to make me....I am beautiful like the rainbow......I am not ashamed of my Vitiligo.




The definition of beautiful doesn't mean that you are perfect. It means loving and accepting yourself for how you are uniquely made.






#vitiligo #vitiligobeauty

#vitiligopride

#vitiligonation #sdg3 #sdg #sdgs #swapnilsaundarya #painterbaburishabh #art #activism #protestbeautifully #protest #bodypositivity #skin #beauty 



copyright©2021. Rishabh  Shukla. All  rights  reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced , stored in a  retrieval system or transmitted , in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. 

Copyright infringement is never intended, if I published some of your work, and you feel I didn’t credited properly, or you want me to remove it, please let me know and I’ll do it immediately. 

Comments