She is my sister and I am proud! Raksha Bandhan Celebration

Dear Sister!  

Thanks for bearing with an astute brother like me.

I’m glad that an outstandingly remarkable woman like you is my loving sister. Thank you for lighting up my world with your amazing love.

May God always bless you with the things that your heart desires.

Happy Rakshabandhan  

She is my sister and I am proud!

'Sister'= God's Gift, Best Friend, Second Mother & Worst Enemy šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž








Amour de soi: Love of self, which means seeing and valuing one’s self worth independent of other’s opinions/to love and value your self based on no one’s opinions.

#Amourdesoi
#bold
#Arttitude 
#ArtforChange
#swapnilsaundarya #art #artist #white #painterbaburishabh #rishabhshukla  #theboldbrigade






copyright©2O21. Rishabh Shukla. All rights reserved


No part of this publication may be reproduced , stored in a  retrieval system or transmitted , in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner.  


Copyright infringement is never intended, if we published some of your work, and you feel we didn't credited properly, or you want us to remove it, please let us know and we'll do it immediately.

Comments