New painting collection to cater ur attention towards social malaise| Painter Babu Rishabh


Hello Blog Doston!

The whole world is hitting by Corona virus disease (COVID-19 pandemic) now a days and it's tragic that a large number of people have lost their lives.

I am also working from home to stay safe and mostly engaged myself in writing and pitching stories to boost some of the non-profit's fund raising ....

The good thing that happened to me during this disastrous time is that I am constantly receiving  bouquets of my reader's love and blessings in the form of their emails urging me to present a new art collection.

So, keeping their love in my heart and with the motive to return them the equal love and courtesy, I take great pride to  present these new paintings that will cater your attention towards some of the social malaise that pertains in our society and bound you to re-think about the seriousness of mental illness and the terrible condition of people who face it......

So, doston ! Keep your raves and rants coming and do share your views on mental health and body positivity as well.


Urs Truly,
Rishabh Shukla aka Painter babu



The only thing more exhausting than being depressed is pretending that you are not.....
#MentalHealth




I am fat and beautiful...
Not
Fat but beautiful










I am strong ....
I am a shero..




I don't want to be the face of poverty..
I want to be the face of dignity and self reliance......



Slavery.....
Forced to work without pay under threats of violence and unable to walk away.....



No means No



The outside doesn't necessarily represent what's going on inside....
#MentalHealth








Art and the artistic artitude !

Comments