Because every picture tells a story....So, look carefully ...............


Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
••••••••

RISHABH SHUKLA 

Painter 🎨Journalist 📇📰 ✒️ Art Activist 🖌️Design Entrepreneur🏺❇️ 









                 #Goddess #Dhoomavati by Visual Artist Rishabh aka Painter Babu








Visual Art is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things.









If you can dream it, you can do it.






























Comments