Celebrating the everlasting Bond #HAPPYBHAIDOOJ || Painter Babu Rishabh

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my sister and I found all three.

#HappyBhaiDooj








Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises ♡♡♡♡♡♡






Bhai Dooj(भाई à¤¦ूज) / Bhau-Beej / BhaiTika / Bhai Phonta(ভাইফোঁটা) is a festival celebrated by Hindus of India and Nepal on the second lunar day of Shukla Paksha (bright fortnight) in the Vikram Samvat Hindu calendar month of Kartika. It is celebrated during the Diwali or Tihar festival.




#Traveler
#RishabhInteriorsAndArts #SwapnilSaundarya #DesignerSwapnilShukla #painting #LifeofanArtist #DesignerRishabhShukla  #Luxury #Designers  #Jewellerydesign #Design  #Jewellery #Fashion #Hair #I #green #Dream #Beauty #Colours #Artislife #Addiction #Art #visualArt #Painters #Lifestyle #Instagood #Nature #INSTAGRAM

Comments