Painter Babu Rishabh On Wordpress !!!!!!!!



RISHABH  SHUKLA ~

An Interior Design and Art Journalist, Painter, Editor and Author


I am an Indian Interior Design & Art journalist, Painter, Editor , Author and Design Entrepreneur, studied at the renowned INIFD ( International Institute of Fashion Design ) in Delhi having 8 years of work experience in the areas like Interior Design , Art & Colour Consultancy , Retail Design & Visual Merchandising , Art Appreciation, Product Designing, Writing & Design blogging.

For me, Interior Design is an art & I keep it in that way……a living space is a reflection of one’s inner story,easier told in colour & texture than words.

My Art work whether it is a Painting ,Sculpture or a Furniture has life and identity of its own.

Minimalism with an edge of occasional whimsy is my signature style and to re-invent a space merged with ancient practices like Vastu and Feng- shui is my forte
I am an aesthete , a lover of fine, applied and liberal arts and a professional Interior Designer. I have worn several hats as Interior Designer, Vastu Consultant, Painter , Columnist and Author. I enjoyed painting and writing like a picturesque journey. For me,design, shapes and forms were attractive since I was three or may be before even , I almost cannot see a space or fabric or canvas without my mind and vision clicking with ideas to enhance it to its aesthetic function in accordance with my vision .I believe that our home is a canvas of our thoughts so its best to colour it with beautiful paintings .
My earliest memories of wanting to design were as a young child by trying to design homes and offices for me and my friends . I always had love for architecture and art and when all the other little boys were playing cricket , I was busy designing my dream home and conceptualising my dream art collection. Fast forwarding several years I gained a Diploma in Interior Design and has utilized my 8 plus years of experience to every aspect of design in remodelling and new home construction . From layout and finishes , to project management and art consultancy , I provide design and art consultancy to various clients and professionals .

About my Design Philosophy :
I believe that the best designs in the world are based on purpose and function . When a design solves a functional problem as simply and elegantly as possible , the resulting form will be honest and timeless .Your home should be the statement of your style .

Comments